STORiES. REFLECTiONS. MUSiNGS. CONFESSiONS.


04 April 2009

blogquizme

Thanks for the quiz mmichele...not sure if I'm doing this right...

Step 1: Respond and rework — answer the questions on your own blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.

Step 2: Tag other bloggers to do the same.
Here are the questions:

1) What are you wearing right now? yoga pants, my favorite silver ring, red chinese flipflops and my old grey hoodie

2) What is your biggest fear? that there is a god as the OLD/NEW testament describes (scary)then I'm in trouble.

3) Do you nap a lot? Only when I'm pregnant and that aint happenin

4) Who is the last person you hugged? my friend Kendra who always holds on longer than i do and i always feel amused by my inner northern european

5) What websites to you visit when you go online? Motherjones, kijiji

6) What was the last item you bought? timbits, ahem.

7) What’s the last book you read? Loving Frank - about Frank Lloyd Wright and his affair with Mamah so and so. I liked it, actually.

8) Learn something new about yourself lately? yes. i think some people are intimidated by me and this never fails to surprise me because i can be so lame

9) Has a celebrity’s hair cut ever influenced your own hairstyle? Julia Roberts in the early nineties, who, I think, happened to have MY hair

10) What is one skill you wish you had, but don’t - I wish I could do many things, like get up and clean the house without much mental pain, take technically good photographs (I have an eye, but no hand)

11) What was the last movie you watched? watched Bolt with Ezra, being 8.5, he LOOOOOVED it, enjoyable to hear him laugh

12) What is the luckiest thing that ever happened to you? meeting Robert at a lame party

13) If you had a whole day to yourself; no work, commitments or interruptions what would you do? I'd bike into T.O on the lakeshore,early, have breakfast at Sunny's grille on the lake, Go to the Art Gallery of Ontario (of which I am a member who hardly goes), stroll about, eat lunch somewhere cheap and good, maybe for Pho, read a book in the sun at that sunroom where I got Pho with friends once, go to the ceramic museum after that, end day at St. Lawrence Market to buy veggies and meat for dinner, home on the train with bike on board, reading another chapter...

14) Is there a major goal you have that you haven’t yet achieved? own a cafe, develop a thesis/research area for cultural studies masters/phd, grow a living roof, get rid of belly, accept belly, live in a place where I can sleep in a hammock all year in a two-room cottage with a wild garden (ok, as soon as nest is empty, thats where I'll be...10 years tops.)

16) What is something that those in blogland might not know about you? Amongst other things, I tell grown men to get down to their birthday suits for a living...

17) Where have you travelled recently? Florida the tacky and beautiful - has all the Gulf of mexico and America the malled and walled have to offer

18) What do you do to relieve stress? Laugh. drink wine or tea. escape in fiction. or face reality head on. walk. yoga.

19) If you could change one physical trait about you what would it be? More elegant neck

1 comment:

  1. Nicely done! I think I want to spend that day in Toronto with you.

    ReplyDelete